To this day, Saint Anthony Chapel remains that which it was built to be: a private-yet-public, devotional chapel born out of the generosity of its founder, Fr. Suitbert G. Mollinger. In turn, the chapel owes its continued existence and sustainability to the generosity of its visitors, pilgrims, and donors.
All contributions are tax deductible.
By Mail (check or money order):
Saint Anthony Chapel
1704 Harpster St.
Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST