The stained-glass windows in Saint Anthony Chapel are the finest of their kind for richness and durability of color. The central window over the choir loft consists of two panels: one depicting the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Mother of God and Queen of Heaven; the other, her spouse, St. Joseph. To the left is a window of St. Anthony of Padua, and to the right, a window depicts St. Catherine of Siena. These windows were made in Munich, Germany, at the Mayer and Co. Works, whose trademark is imprinted on the windows that depict eleven Apostles, along with St. Paul, St. Stephen, and St. Lawrence. These were made by the Royal Bavarian Art Institute for Stained-Glass and beat the trademark of F.X. Zettler – Munich 1890.