The bells of Saint Anthony Chapel were ordered in April of 1891 by Father Mollinger from the McShane Bell Foundry, Inc., of Baltimore, Maryland. In the belfry next to the parking lot there is a large bell with a deep tone named “St. Anthony.” In the belfry by the rectory is a large bell named “St. Francis” and a smaller bell named “St. Clare.” Hence, the bells were named for three major saints of the Franciscan Order.