November 22, 1928 - July 8, 2004
Maria Esperanza prophesied about two large towers in black smoke just weeks before 9/11 !
Maria Esperanza (November 22, 1928 – July 8, 2004) age 75
-more on Maria Esperanza-
- Born on the Feast Day of Saint Cecilia
- Her name means "Mary Hope"
- She was a Venezuelan Mystic
- Gifts of healing, prophesy, bilocation, levitation, reading of souls
- When she was a little girl she had a vision of St. Therese the Little Flower and was thrown a rose.
- October 3, 1955 she had a vision of St. Therese again at Mass and was thrown a rose but when she caught it she received the stigmata
- The stigmata would bleed on "Good Fridays"
- On March 25, 1976 was the first public vision of "Our Lady" to Maria
- March 25 is also the Feast of the Annunciation
- On March 25, 1984 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to Maria and 150 other people in Betania, Venezuela
- Our Lady of Betania is also known as the Reconciler of People and Nations
- Nov. 21, 1987 the local bishop approved the apparition's and it is the 4th approved apparition site of the 20th Century
- Received the first prophesy of 9/11 on December 9, 1992 and the final 9/11 prophesy three weeks before on August 25, 2001
- On 16 different occasions, a rose spontaneously appeared from Maria's chest
- She became a close friend of St. Padre Pio and he appeared to her on his death on September 23, 1968
- St. Pio informed her that she would continue his ministry
- Maria Esperanza is in the first stage of Sainthood also known as a Servant of God
St. Anthony's Chapel hopes to have a relic of Maria Esperanza someday !